I am in a very strange position at the moment…simultaneously the poorest I’ve ever been, and the most self-actualized.
For example: I actually have an image now. That’s huge. And an honest one! Wow!
This is the six-year anniversary of me resigning from MTV after being literally being demoted from editor-in-chief/writer to “den mother.” I don’t want to put too fine a point on this, as I know there will inevitably be a percentage of peeps who will subconsciously have that “withholding the continually-flowing teat” resentment—so never fear: I am ABSOLUTELY the “den-mother” of Fantasy Merchant!
That said, you can help me in the following ways:
- Promote Fantasy Merchant on your social media or blog.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my channel on YouTube.
- Send me review copies at email@example.com. Remember: if I’m reviewing your book on video, having a hard copy is HELPFUL (inquire within).
- Donate to my overall Patreon.
- Give me a one-time donation on Paypal.
Thank you so much for all the support, and I look forward to providing you with a spicy meatball medley of entertainment-related posts and video!